Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Morphe 35P (Plum) Eyeshadow Palette

I've been meaning to write up this review since October when I bought this palette. But I figured what better way to come back from a slump than finishing up old things? I finished up my "hair journey" posts, and this one was just floating around. I also didn't get around to playing with this palette until last month.

I know that the Internet has been thoroughly obsessed with the Morphe 35O palette, but I don't see much about the it's purple sister. I'm not huge on orange, and I only really do warm tones once in a while. But give me some purple and I go crazy! I love the color purple, especially when it's cool toned and pigmented. I can't tell you how many purple eyeshadows I've bought in the past that were of inferior quality in texture, pigment, and price.

Now, I know how much people have hyped up Morphe and the 35O palette, and I can tell you, the hype is well deserved. These shadows are pigmented, the texture is lovely though there are a couple that's a little iffy but still workable, and it's affordable! One thing I love about this palette is that you can go all out and BAM! Purple! In your face! or cool-toned neutrals with a slight purple undertone. You can do pops of color, halo eyes, smokey, anything! This palette will serve any purple desire you have, and I love it. I would definitely recommend it for anyone who is a makeup enthusiast, or a lover of purple.
You can grab it here: Morphe 35P palette.

Here are my swatches (left to right of the palette, in columns):

(Columns 1, 2, and 3)

(Columns 4, 5, and 6)

(The 7th and last column)

No comments:

Post a Comment